Pro Camper – Professional Camping!
We act as a mediator between you and over 30 different New Zealand Campervan Hire Providers.
Campervan Hire Companies
• carry a Large Range of Campervans and Motorhomes
• differ in their Hire and Insurance Conditions
• vary in Customer Service Quality
• are planning a New Zealand Campervan Holiday
• are a Unique Traveller with Specific Requirements
• may find it difficult to Make the Right Campervan Choice
• have a Close Partnership with most Campervan Companies
• know their Conditions and Range of Services
• are able to Match You with the Best Campervan
• offer the Best Deals and Assistance all the way
That means, you use our Knowledge and Experience to book the most suitable Campervan Hire at a Competitive Price.
Procamper Limited was founded in 2010 by two people with a passion for nature and a true love for New Zealand.
Birgit Huber, known as Gigi, is an Austrian citizen and has been travelling between her home country and New Zealand for years chasing the best of both worlds. Since 2006 Gigi has spent the majority of her time in NZ, exploring the country and enjoying the lifestyle.
Working in the tourism industry Gigi was able to meet many international travellers exploring New Zealand in campervans. Some were totally happy with their vehicle, others found their camper not suitable at all.
Some potential problems:
- poor value for money
- awkward seating set-up (i.e. seating for two passengers in driver's cabin with children seated unattended at rear of campervan)
- electric heating only (cold nights when free-camping during winter months)
- no comfort in some budget campervans
- road restrictions and varying insurance covers
- limited storage room
- small, uncomfortable beds
Gigi was disappointed to hear that people struggled with their holiday which was supposed to be an exciting and relaxing trip through a spectacular country.
Confident to offer superior service and advice to travellers, Gigi started Procamper Limited with her business partner John Heasley.
A born and bred kiwi, spending most summers camping all over his home country, John provides valuable local knowledge.
He has worked in the tourism and service industry for over 20 years and abounds in experience for that sector. He is passionate to improve people’s camping experience in New Zealand.
Together we can make your New Zealand Campervan holiday a successful one!